Pharmaceutical consultancy services
Building a new laboratory or manufacturing plant, or upgrading existing facilities, is a significant investment, both in terms of capital expenditure and project time. Investing in pharmaceutical consultancy services at an early stage will ensure that your project will deliver your desired outcomes in line with the costs and timelines that you expect, whilst minimising business impact.
At Scitech, we embrace all stages of project delivery, from initial needs identification and briefing, through all implementation phases, to occupation and in-use. Our end-to-end pharmaceutical consultancy services are delivered by a multidisciplinary team with significant experience across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences and technology sectors. Their deep understanding of sector requirements and pharmaceutical consultancy service that they provide, helps enable them to efficiently translate scientific and performance objectives into project definition and delivery.
What services do we offer in pharmaceutical consultancy?
Our services span a full spectrum, including: master planning, feasibility studies, concept studies, spatial and technical design, production equipment specification, financial appraisals and cost planning, procurement strategy, and environmental, health and safety consultancy. . Our embedded quality and regulatory understanding supplements our design and engineering consultancy capability. Our construction consultancy services also include advising on site options, project delivery strategy, contract approaches for design and construction, methods of construction, supply chain evaluation and all aspects of CDM requirements.
Through our extensive sector-specific knowledge and experience, we provide you with significant benefits which include:Read more
- Comprehensive brief development. Our consultancy provides you with technical advice to help you to synthesise and define your ultimate requirements, which we will then use to advise you on what is required to progress your project.
- Our pharmaceutical consultancy services, mean that we have the capabilities required to support the upgrade, expansion or new build of pharmaceutical processes.
- Technical delivery. We are skilled at the foundational works that underpin the technical delivery as well as the technical project delivery itself.
- Scientific and regulatory knowledge. We understand scientific and regulatory drivers and are skilled at translating these into engineering and design solutions.
- Multidisciplinary project lifecycle expertise. You will gain access to the full range of expertise spanning from initial requirements definition, through all implementation stages, to in-use.