Diagnostic imaging facility design from Scitech
Historically, the UK is an international leader in medical imaging, research and innovation. Diagnostic imaging design continues to play a crucial element in research and clinical practice, with government and research councils investing in new academic and hospital facilities across the country. Meanwhile, the private sector is experiencing growth in market share as independent providers respond to increased demand, resulting in expansion of facilities and new sites opening.
At Scitech, we have extensive experience in the installation and build of diagnostic imaging scanning facilities, including Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Computed Tomography (CT), Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanning. Our expert team has delivered specialist diagnostic imaging facilities within the NHS and private sector care providers both in the UK and internationally.
We similarly have extensive experience in the design, build and validation of research and manufacturing equipment and facilities for diagnostic agents, particularly for PET and SPECT
Our subject matter experts have in-depth understanding of the considerable regulatory framework that is relevant to diagnostic imaging and have extensive experience of designing, planning and delivering compliant facilities, as an upgrade to existing facility, extension within an existing healthcare facility or a new brownfield or greenfield site.
Through our services, we can provide the following benefits:Read more
- Equipment know-how. We have years of experience working with manufacturers of production and imaging equipment. This includes specifying, managing and integrating equipment into facility design, construction and validation.
- Regulatory compliance. We have a deep understanding of the relevant MHRA, EMA and Ionising Radiation Regulations that will influence and inform the design of your diagnostic imaging facilities.
- Added value. Our architects, equipment and process engineers will ensure your diagnostic scanning facilities work for your staff and your patients by understanding the patient journey through the hospital.
- Unrivalled expertise. Our team of subject matter experts bring specialist insight and knowledge to your project, generated from several decades working in this complex specialist field.
- Much of our diagnostic work is a result of repeat business from satisfied customers or a result of enquiries following recommendations, which can give you confidence in our ability to deliver on your project.