Investment in the research and manufacture of oncology diagnostics and therapeutics continues to grow.
The demand for traditional and new imaging diagnostics is increasing, and the discovery and development of targeted therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals is bringing new treatments to market.
Scitech has over 15 years of continuous experience in the design, construction and validation of radiopharmaceutical imaging, research and manufacturing facilities. These range from well characterised PET and SPECT diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals, and increasingly through to alpha and beta emitters for targeted cancer therapies.
Scitech works globally with a wide range of radiopharmaceutical research and manufacturing organisations, with settings including healthcare (hospitals), research and commercial radioisotope and radiopharmaceutical manufacturers. Our highly evolved radiopharmaceutical understanding, together with our core pharmaceutical production, GMP compliance and containment skills, enables us to provide a single-point service solution for radiopharmaceutical processes, equipment, facility and utility definition, design, construction and validation. Whether your requirement is new build, extension, remodelling or refurbishment, we have the experience and skills to meet your requirements.Read more
Our customers commonly engage us at the very earliest stages of investment planning, where we can advise on process definition, project strategy and approach, initial time and cost planning, and risk management. Scitech provides full-scope end-to-end project delivery or can target our support to any discrete part of a radiopharmaceutical project as needed by our customers. Our in-house project, process, architecture, engineering, equipment, design, construction, commissioning and compliance specialists can be accessed and deployed for all aspects and stages of radiopharmaceutical projects.
Our radiopharmaceutical expertise and experience will ensure we can deliver your success through our services, which include:
- Detailed understanding. We will work with you to fully understand, develop and define your requirements as the foundation of your project delivery.
- Equipment know-how. We have years of experience working with manufacturers of production and research equipment. This includes specifying, managing and integrating equipment into facility design, construction and validation.
- Full project lifecycle delivery. All stages of definition, specification, design, engineering, procurement, construction, equipping, commissioning and qualification.
- Risk-based approach. We apply industry best practice and regulatory standards to ensure that any risks associated with the design and build are managed.
- Structured project management. We bring a full project management service to your project, that covers the suite of strategy, planning, management, control and reporting.
- Regulatory compliance. We understand and can ensure that your completed facility meets the relevant medicines regulatory standards and guidelines