Pharmaceutical facilities commissioning
Commissioning is so much more important than simply getting a facility operational, particularly in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and advanced technology sectors. It safeguards regulatory compliance and ensures a client can meet its operational goals, facilitating early identification of issues and reducing ongoing operating and maintenance costs.
At Scitech, we have the unique sector-specific expertise for our commissioning service to add value and assure performance, whether we are providing design and engineering, construction services or whether you are using a third-party supplier. We have technical expertise building services, including ventilation and air conditioning, mechanical piped services, BMS controls, system commissioning, pharmaceutical facilities commissioning and building commissioning management. Our end-to-end knowledge and expertise make certain that the prerequisites of CQV are fed into from the commissioning stage of your project, ensuring you have the right documentation at the right time and a suitably tested and commissioned building.Read more
- Providing the right specialists. We hold a vast amount of specialist commissioning expertise in-house, such as pharmaceutical commissioning management.
- Commissionability reviews. Ensuring during the design and construction stages that the works will be commissionable to meet the specification
- We can offer the technical and on-site input to help you address and overcome your challenges – from getting buildings operational to addressing challenges with achieving regulatory compliance.
- Supporting CQV from the outset. We will ensure that qualification and validation will be a seamless part of your construction project.
- Highly controlled and regulated environments. We have a good understanding of the requirements when building highly regulated or controlled environments to GxP, MHRA or FDA and our commissioning services will ensure that we satisfy all project objectives.