Validation Project Manager, UK
Location: North west
Why join us?
What sets Scitech apart from its competitors is the way we conduct business and work together to deliver ‘Perfect Outcomes’ for our clients. As an employee-owned company, with strong customer-centric values, we take great care and pride in every aspect of our work. We’re a multi-disciplinary company specialising in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical sectors and our expertise ranges from design and build contracting and construction management to commissioning and qualification, pharmaceutical validation and quality consultancy. We need talented individuals, who share our values, to realise our ambitious growth plans and deliver perfect outcomes for our clients.
The Quality Consultancy Services team at Scitech work with our Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Healthcare) clients to help them deliver facilities and equipment that meet the strict regulatory requirements of these industry sectors.We are looking for an experience Validation Project Manager who will report to our Director of Quality and Commissioning Services and manage long term high value validation projects. Find out more today.
What we’re looking for
To join us as a Validation Project Manager you will have a proven track record of delivering complex, high value pharmaceutical projects. You will possess strong organisational, communication and management skills with clients, colleagues, supply chain and third parties. With a track record of successfully leading project teams you will be an experienced user of project management software such as MS Project or Primavera. Furthermore you will have a working knowledge and practical experience in the management of Regulatory and Quality oriented projects from development of documentation through to execution activities and report development.
As a Validation Project Manager your role will include:
Project managing long term (4+ years) high value validation projects
- Building and leading the project teams to ensure the proper execution of the Company’s business, with emphasis on ensuring contractual, legal, safety, quality, cost and time compliance in projects.
- Implementing and maintaining suitable project procedures, controls and records in accordance with prevailing good practice and Company QA procedures
- Acting as the lead project interface between the Company, the client and other third parties. Leading the project co-ordination and communication process internally and between the Company suppliers, contractors, client, statutory bodies, the public and other third parties.
- Establishing and maintaining detailed deliverables requirements on projects, including scheduling the necessary resource allocation to produce the required deliverables within the scope, safety, cost, programme and quality parameters of the prevailing contract.
- Carrying out detailed resource and time planning for projects.
- Managing resources to produce the required deliverables for projects
- Providing project reports regularly to the Company
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Programme management skills to develop summary documents and Standard Operations Procedure.
- Working knowledge and practical experience in the management of Regulatory and Quality oriented projects from development of documentation through to execution activities and report development.
- Experience of project planning; typically utilising packages such as MS Project
- Ability to build and lead project teams to deliver against objectives.
- Subject matter expertise within the organisation and in the delivery of client projects.
- Strong organisational, communication and management skills with clients, colleagues, supply chain and third parties.
What’s in it for you?
A chance to be part of, and share in, our continued success. As well as a comprehensive package including competitive salary, Company Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday and private medical insurance, you will also be eligible for a share of Scitech’s annual profits after a qualifying period. We believe in rewarding those who exemplify our values and deliver for our customers. In short, your success is our success.
To apply for this position or request more information, please email your CV to [email protected] with contact details and availability. Please do not respond if you are representing a recruitment agency. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your information as described in our Privacy Notice. By sending your application to us you consent to the uses of data as outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Note: The UK Government requires individuals from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to be in possession of a valid work permit to allow them to take up employment (for more information please visit the Government’s website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk ). Scitech Engineering do not provide sponsorship for visa applications, facilitate work permits or enable UK entry work visas for any role advertised. All applicants must hold a valid permit to work in the region required by the role, prior to application, in order to be considered