Regional Business Development Executive – Belgium/Netherlands
Our award winning business needs award winning people and we’re after a driven, self-motivated sales focused individual with a background/education in Engineering, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology sectors to join our growing team.
With a strong demonstrable track record in service or consultancy sales together with an education in a relevant science or engineering discipline, the candidate will be competent at delivering an end to end sales process. With excellent verbal and written skills and strong presentation skills, you will be confident, articulate and able to build relationships both externally and internally. The right candidate will be able to work as part of as a team but will also have experience of working remotely in a standalone role, hence a driving licence is required.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivery of the business sales plan to exceed budgeted sales targets for all service offerings.
- Generate new business leads / opportunities to generate a healthy pipeline.
- Develop client relationships to guarantee continuation of services and sales and maximising opportunities to generate additional business from existing client base.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers. Build relationships with new prospects.
- Deliver the sales process in a professional manner and take new clients to closing stage with assistance of leadership team.
- Supporting marketing team with bids, content, exhibitions and conferences.
- Create and ensure awareness, at customer and new business leads, of the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators, using industry knowledge.
- Capture and maintain all customer and prospective customer information utilizing CRM system.
We’re a multi-disciplinary company specialising in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical sectors and our expertise ranges from design and build contracting and construction management to commissioning and qualification, pharmaceutical validation and quality consultancy. Scitech have recently received an award for being the best specialist company to work for in its category at the recent Construction Enquirer Awards 2017. What sets us apart from our competitors is the way we conduct business and work together to deliver ‘Perfect Outcomes’ for our clients. As an employee-owned company, with strong customer-centric values, we take great care and pride in every aspect of our work.
We are looking for the following key skills and competencies:
- Strong demonstrable success in business sales with track record in persuading and closing.
- Customer service driven with experience of dealing with client influencers / decision makers.
- Master’s degree (or Bachelors with equivalent experience) in relevant discipline (scientific, engineering).
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales focused role within a consultancy environment.
- Scientific background / experience.
- Experience of working remotely in a standalone role, being on the road much of the time with responsibility for a particular patch / region / segment etc.
What’s in it for you? As well as a comprehensive package including competitive salary, Group Personal Pension Plan, 20 days holiday, 12 ADV days, Group Personal Pension Plan and medical insurance, you will also be eligible to participate in Scitech’s performance related remuneration scheme, through which an element of Scitech’s profits are distributed to its employee’s after a qualifying period. We believe in rewarding those who exemplify our values and deliver for our customers. In short, your success is our success. If this role sounds like you and you want to be part of our team then contact us today.
The selection process will be as follows:
- Review of CV and qualifications
- Telephone interview
- Personal face to face interview with line management
- Face to face interview with senior management
To apply for this position or request more information, please email your CV to [email protected] with contact details and availability. Please do not respond if you are representing a recruitment agency. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your information as described in our Privacy Notice. By sending your application to us you consent to the uses of data as outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Note: The UK Government requires individuals from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to be in possession of a valid work permit to allow them to take up employment (for more information please visit the Government’s website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk). Scitech Engineering do not provide sponsorship for visa applications, facilitate work permits or enable UK entry work visas for any role advertised. All applicants must hold a valid permit to work in the region required by the role, prior to application, in order to be considered.