Environment, Health & Safety
From Scitech: Environmental, health and safety excellence
At Scitech, the environmental, health and safety and the wellbeing of our colleagues, contractors and our clients is paramount.
Of course, we ensure that we meet all required regulatory health and safety and environmental requirements.
We firmly believe that our strongest health and safety assets are our people; this includes our in-house team and our supply chain – nurturing a strong cultural emphasis on environmental, health and safety excellence, supported by a strong organisational framework, enables the highest levels of achievement in environmental, health and safety management.
We are committed to protecting the environment by reducing our contribution to climate change and global warming.
In our work we recognise that we can influence the consumption of energy, reduction in carbon contribution and reduce environmental impact from waste streams.
Our goal is to reduce the environmental impact of our business and projects and with continuous improvement constantly challenge ourselves to do so.
Our commitmentRead more
- Health and safety is the responsibility of every single member of our team. We work tirelessly to ensure that everyone understands their safety and health responsibilities, and that they can access any support that they themselves may need.
- We embed health and safety into our designs. We continue to assess designs for health and safety impact during construction, operation and maintenance to ensure that we maintain a level of
- We have stringent procedures and process safety management in place to meet, and exceed, our statutory obligations.
- We seek to learn and improve. We provide opportunities for continuous feedback from all colleagues, contractors and clients and we have dedicated improvement and lessons learnt committees that are committed to acting on any feedback received.
- We are committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2040. Our Carbon Reduction Plan provides emissions targets based on our baseline year, with actions that aims to protect the environment and communities where we work and live.
- We will always work with our clients to help them to meet their environmental aspirations for a project.
- We are committed to ensuring that all work we undertake meets or exceeds the expectations of our clients in terms of health and safety, quality, execution, performance, environmental impact, reliability and cost.
With these commitments in line, Scitech strives for environmental, health and safety excellence.